Sept 23, 2020
The following procedures ensure we are meeting the standards set out by BC government and our professional regulatory bodies. Assuring everyone’s safety and wellbeing is our primary goal.
- We will contact you 1 day before your appointment to pre-screen you for symptoms and again when you arrive at the clinic. If you are sick, have traveled outside of BC in the last 14 days, or have come into direct contact with someone who has been ill, please reschedule your appointment. If you come to the clinic showing symptoms of being sick, we will cancel your appointment. During this time we will be waiving our late cancellation fee due to illness only. Please look at the Covid-19 self-assessment tool prior to your session https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
- Arrive on time for your visits. Please pay close attention to your treatment time, as it will be quite specific due to our implementation of staggered start times. This is to limit patient crossover as well as to allow time for disinfecting thoroughly between appointments.
- If you are early, please wait outside the building and not in the hallways until your appointment time. This is to avoid crowding in the hallways. We will open the clinic door for you when it is time for your appointment.
- Be respectful of physical distancing (6 ft) with anyone other than your practitioner.
- Please come alone to your appointment unless the appointment is for your child.
- Please wear a face mask. If you are physically unable to wear a mask, please discuss with your practitioner. If you do not have one we will have one available for you.
- When you arrive please use the hand sanitizer.
- For your consultation we will be maintaining 2 meters (6 feet) of physical distancing while in the treatment room. For your treatment I will wear a face mask and in some cases other personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have increased the tap feature on our payment terminal for a quick tap and go on your way out. We will be emailing receipts.
- We are booking ample time between appointments to completely sanitize our office furniture, treatment tables, face cradles, laptops and desk. All of our linens and blankets are single use only.
- We have upgraded our usual clinic sanitizing procedures to include frequent sanitizing of heavily used areas such as door handles, light switches, bathroom keys, sinks, water cooler and counters throughout the day.
- If you would like some water we will provide some for you from our dispenser as our waiting room is not available at this time.
We look forward to working with you again!